We can help you make the most out of your space. We offer decluttering services both in-home or at your workplace. Our speciality is working 1:1 with clients who have hoarding issues. We also work with NDIS participants, who are Plan Managed or Self Managed, to develop their capacity to live an organised life.
Carolyn has extensive experience working in the disability services sector, both in government departments and not for profit organisations. She provides NDIS Support Coordination services for Plan Managed or Self Managed NDIS participants. Her specialty is trying to overcome barriers for people with complex needs who are living with intellectual impairment, psycho-social disability, acquired brain injury, physical, vision or hearing impairment or a combination of these.
Our clients contact us for professional organising services usually for three reasons:
- They don’t know how to get organised, or where to start on their own. It can be a really stressful and overwhelming process just thinking about getting organised.
- They don’t have time to do it by themselves. Many of our clients just need someone to give them a hand. They have busy lives and by employing a professional organiser they can achieve big results in a fraction of the time.
- They just want it done. Even though we prefer to work with our clients to help them establish systems that work for them and their situation, some of our clients just want it done. They want us to come into their homes or workplaces and organise spaces.
Imagine if you could:
- Find what you’re looking for, the first time;
- Not buy double ups of anything (because you couldn’t find the item, or forgot you had even purchased it);
- Have a great “finding” system and processes that work for you.
We help our clients remain focussed while working through a tried and tested organising process to achieve real outcomes. Plus we really know organising systems. We love organising and would love to help you get organised!