It can be an extremely stressful time when a loved one passes away. Our aim is to make this difficult time easier for you.
Families and friends are often spread across the country and not readily available to prepare an estate property for sale or distribution. Sometimes there really is no-one to do the physical work. That’s where we step in.
We work closely with Executors and Solicitors to organise belongings and services efficiently, compassionately, respectfully and safely.
Some of our services can include, but are not limited to:
- Mail collection and retrieval of documentation from residential properties;
- Securing assets;
- Decluttering properties prior to sale;
- Organising and coordinating contractors prior to the sale of property;
- Disposing of property;
- Organising maintenance and repairs to property;
- Donation of items to nominated charities;
- Disposal of rubbish.
At all times we operate under instructions from the Executor and/or Solicitor for the betterment of the estate.