My favourite organising quotes.
Are you looking for motivation to get organised? Here are some of my favourite organising quotes:
- “Owning less is better than organising more” Joshua Becker, Becoming Minimalist
- “The first step in crafting the life you want is to get rid of everything you don't.” Joshua Becker, Becoming Minimalist
- “Things don't put themselves away, and your kids won't learn organisation automatically, especially if you're not modelling the behaviour you want." Peter Walsh, Professional Organiser
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” Albert Einstein
- “Gentlemen, I do one thing at a time. I do it very well. And then I move on.” Major Charles Emerson Winchester III, M*A*S*H
- “There is no try. There is only DO, or do not.” Yoda
- “He who dies with the most stuff, is still dead” On a coffee mug
- and finally one of my own, “Done is better than perfect” Carolyn Brown, Time Made
Do you have a favourite? I'd love to hear it.